Body Composition Measurement
What does InBody measure?
- Body fat percentage
- Lean muscle mass
- Muscle and fat mass distribution (right arm vs left arm)
- Body water distribution (cellular health)
- Basal metabolic rate (how many calories you burn at rest)
- Visceral fat level
- And more!!
- If you have a medical implant, such as a pacemaker, you should not take the test; safe, low-level currents will flow through the body during the test, which may cause malfunctioning of the device.
- The InBody uses safe, low-level currents which are not harmful to the body; however, we do NOT recommend pregnant women test.
- You should stand upright for 5 minutes before the test.
- Do not eat 2-3 hours before the test.
- Use the bathroom before the test.
- Do not exercise before the test (if scheduling test the same day of a strength session, testing should be done prior to the session).
- Test results are most reproducible if repeat tests are done at the same time of the day, under the same conditions*.
- If you have any questions regarding your test results, feel free to reach out to your coach.
*Limit one free test per person. Testing starts Monday, July 2nd at our Chicago Ave location. You will have 30 days to use code and redeem the free test.